The Abbey had several houses, so-called chapter houses. Since the resident canons did not have a common household and each had to look after himself, they were provided with a chapter house with the associated pieces of land. In the Fabricatur Puech, a building register, the chapter notary wrote down which house was made available to whom and when. In the oldest preserved Fabricatur Puech from 1593, 9 houses and 3 parsonages (Sillian, Dobbiaco, Villabassa) were initially listed. Later 3 more houses were added.